Thursday, February 27, 2020

Will Presidency 2020 become a Rerun of the Wizard of Oz?


Will Presidency 2020 become a Rerun of the Wizard of Oz?

When Trump accused Bloomberg of being a Munchkin… I became nervous.
Oh, no, not another impossible weird rerun! (And thank God he doesn’t really know about the real Munchen.)
Serious meditation tells me we really should resist going there… but my sense of humor is going out of control.

After all, I got closer to reenacting Dr. Strange in Nepal a couple of years ago than I thought possible, so why not yet another?

So now… what invokes the spirit of Loki… Bloomberg, looking like a tin woodman (not a munchkin) telling us that he has a heart after all…
a week after Elizabeth Warren (the wicked witch of the East?) gets involved in a house dropping on those munchkins… and Biden acts more and more like the scarecrow without a brain… and Sanders has such strong vibes of the stuffed lion… is Buttigig like Toto? (or like the assistant of the patent medicine salesman?)… and Trump himself is so much like the Wizard of Oz, that guy making big noises from  behind a curtain … who really would love to send Dorothy (aka Klobuchar) back to Iowa….

Would Pelosi be the kindly witch who helps Dorothy?

BUT NO. I do not WANT Dorothy to be sent back to Kansas this time.

I am so happy that Luda showed me the trailer to Wonder Woman 2. The trailer itself was enough to send a shiver up my spine, a very positive kind of shiver. I have no idea how it works out in the end, but please folks, let’ re-enact that one instead. Even if Wonder Woman is a wimp compared to Luda’s people (and more like the Romanoff type character also a wimp), she sure beats going back to Kansas. And we don’t need more tornadoes, really. We need the spirit of truth, and I am so happy that the trailer does the justice which it calls for.



No comments:

Post a Comment