Friday, November 3, 2017

halloween day after day after

Yesterday's informal post (informal except for the H2S update, suitable for Halloween) actually understated the complexity of the day. And not everything was depressing. Actually, I began this sequence of improbable days with the feeling that it was a great positive step to engage more closely with major conflicts which need to be resolved in this world, not only at the material  but at the mental level as well. It is good to come to terms with them.

But one of those days, I woke up with a very simple little poem being rehearsed/echoed in my mind, a bit like the power of a simple prayer or mantra, so simple it was a bit embarrassing:

Lightning streaks across the sky
I know not when I know not why

Feel the lightning feel the light
Feel it echo day and night

======

A couple of days later, I am sad to say I forget;
Did it begin Lightning, or "The lightning"?
Was it "feel it" or "feel them"?

Isn't the "know not" a bit strong? Certainly I am overwhelmed at times about
the many details and fundamentals I do not know even now, but a FEW things have come through...

===========================

Nice to have had a couple of dreams off of the usual mix of 90% astral or assumption, 10 % or less "ordinary dream dreams." Positive at least. The other day, it was a dream being encouraged to read a book, an article and something else on INTEREST RATES..  a way to focus my mind on the serious design questions for any Integrated Market Platform (IMP) for the coming internet of things, important questions discussed in a previous blog post. (VERY important questions people are not facing up to yet, discussed with some IT people recently, but Luda rightly reminds me that it confuses things when I say too much to too many people before I have real clarity on what we need to do.
But I need to think especially about the role of China, and what I say when I go there in less than two weeks, maybe soon enough that Donald Trump will also be there. Curious how my second day trip to Qatar was a day or two before Kushner came there, by now a couple of months ago.)
That day, the second dream was a feeling of a middle way in the design, ever so essential. (Could China even sell such a thing as an open source product to the world?)

Today... well, OK, maybe it was astral. The part I remember towards the end was in a VERY modern, clean feeling large room, not unlike the house in the late movie remake of Tron (which reminded me of this family at that time) or like some recommendations in the book Seeing With the Mind's Eye by Samuels and Samuels (a very beautiful paperback book I recommend). There was a huge screen filling up almost all of a wall, which I used to see various... games... or displays. In the final scene, I saw a waterfront place on the screen, not so colorful (the actual beaches of Waikaloa are not as colorful as people associate with Hawaii, but this was not so volcanic as Waikaloa). Happy people walking on the beach, nice women, and center stage was a guy who looked very Scandanavian.
He reminded me in a way of my very first boss, a Scandanavian cardiologist, from a summer job at Jefferson Hospital in Philadelphia, a radiant benevolent guy with a solid build, tall, high forehead, smile., This guy on the screen was MORE of all those things, not so broad in face but higher forehead, more radiant, maybe a bit less hair. He smiled, ON THE SCREEN, and waved for me to come closer. Then he put a small piece of bread forward, beckoned for me to come close, and lo and behold a small piece of real bread actually appeared, coming out of the screen. This was some unbelievable and important technology, I felt... and I grabbed hold of the bread, ate it, and saw it was real. Next part, same procedure, but this time with a fish. A fish? I was worried whether it might wiggle in my hand, but I followed through anyway, and then the fish was just a little bigger than my hand, but dried in such a way that I could have just eaten it. But then my impulse was not to just eat it, but to first show it to Luda before anhthing else. I called out to her, and made to get her...
and there was something I don't remember about a bit of light to the middle of the fish... but the emotional intensity then woke me up, as emotional intensity often does from dreams. All positive, and for a minute I tried to hold on to the image, as I did not want to let go of something which felt so important and positive. Back in my ordinary mind/brain, I immediately thought: "Hey, bread and fishes by the waterside. I remember a couple of guys like that. Neither of them Scandanavian looking, but that's no surprise..."

But back to bed, to thinking about IT and China for now, checking events of the coming days, and seeing what Luda may say. Best of luck in your own adventures...

No comments:

Post a Comment