Thursday, November 29, 2018

Right brain exploration of life

So much of the discussion of modern philosophers and yogins via internet is so formal and empty that it reminds me of a scene in Disney's Coco (a really great depiction of serious beliefs in Mexico) where a guy just dissolves away into powder, like a dry book decomposing in the wind.

I try to straighten out some of that, but ultimately it depends on whether people are open to direct experience (and serious about trying to understand it). The last three months, almost all travel, were a great break. But: I learned so much that I will not try to write it all down in analytic form.

Instead, let me note that I sent the following email today to a friend involved in the esoteric side of life, giving links to public albums of pictures in Facebook, with text appended to each picture:

=====================
I am sorry that I have been out of touch for so long. This was mainly due to about three months of travel: two months for a cruise my wife set up (her money, paying about 1/4 of the usual cost for a lower cost kind of option), and a couple of weeks in Mexico on a kind of lecture tour.

But I have not been neglecting the kind of exercises we discuss, One of my lectures got very deep into one theory of what is going on, how to reconcile science with the other side of life. (Last one-third of the attached pdf.) But I have also done some experimenting hinted at in the text which goes with pictures I have posted at facebook.

Best regards,

    Paul
TzinTzunTzan
Morelia
Tahiti
Making waves in Ragniroa
Just one
Easter Island
Summary of first two months of travel
One earlier example

No comments:

Post a Comment